McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
Published: July 27,2014
JACKSON — Mississippi’s lead economic development agency has hired a new chief financial officer.
The Mississippi Development Authority said Jay McCarthy will begin work on Aug. 1.
McCarthy comes to his new post with nearly 30 years of experience in finance, banking and economic development.
McCarthy is returning to the agency after serving for five years as vice president of public finance for Stephens Inc., a privately held, independent financial services firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'