McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
Published: July 27,2014
JACKSON — Mississippi’s lead economic development agency has hired a new chief financial officer.
The Mississippi Development Authority said Jay McCarthy will begin work on Aug. 1.
McCarthy comes to his new post with nearly 30 years of experience in finance, banking and economic development.
McCarthy is returning to the agency after serving for five years as vice president of public finance for Stephens Inc., a privately held, independent financial services firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending