McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
Published: July 27,2014
JACKSON — Mississippi’s lead economic development agency has hired a new chief financial officer.
The Mississippi Development Authority said Jay McCarthy will begin work on Aug. 1.
McCarthy comes to his new post with nearly 30 years of experience in finance, banking and economic development.
McCarthy is returning to the agency after serving for five years as vice president of public finance for Stephens Inc., a privately held, independent financial services firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma