McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
Published: July 27,2014
JACKSON — Mississippi’s lead economic development agency has hired a new chief financial officer.
The Mississippi Development Authority said Jay McCarthy will begin work on Aug. 1.
McCarthy comes to his new post with nearly 30 years of experience in finance, banking and economic development.
McCarthy is returning to the agency after serving for five years as vice president of public finance for Stephens Inc., a privately held, independent financial services firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow