McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
Published: July 27,2014
JACKSON — Mississippi’s lead economic development agency has hired a new chief financial officer.
The Mississippi Development Authority said Jay McCarthy will begin work on Aug. 1.
McCarthy comes to his new post with nearly 30 years of experience in finance, banking and economic development.
McCarthy is returning to the agency after serving for five years as vice president of public finance for Stephens Inc., a privately held, independent financial services firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'