Contractor nears completion on project to replace four bridges
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2014
JASPER COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) is nearing completion on a bridge replacement project involving four bridges on Highway 513 over Souinlovey Creek near Fellowship Road in Jasper County.
The $5.4-million project was awarded to Joe McGee Construction Company Inc. of Lake. Along with work to replace the structurally deficient bridges, the project included the addition of wider shoulders along the roadway and realignment of curves in the roadway to current design standards.
The project is scheduled for completion in September.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Digital Editions - magazines