Contractor nears completion on project to replace four bridges
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2014
JASPER COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) is nearing completion on a bridge replacement project involving four bridges on Highway 513 over Souinlovey Creek near Fellowship Road in Jasper County.
The $5.4-million project was awarded to Joe McGee Construction Company Inc. of Lake. Along with work to replace the structurally deficient bridges, the project included the addition of wider shoulders along the roadway and realignment of curves in the roadway to current design standards.
The project is scheduled for completion in September.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager