Contractor nears completion on project to replace four bridges
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2014
JASPER COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) is nearing completion on a bridge replacement project involving four bridges on Highway 513 over Souinlovey Creek near Fellowship Road in Jasper County.
The $5.4-million project was awarded to Joe McGee Construction Company Inc. of Lake. Along with work to replace the structurally deficient bridges, the project included the addition of wider shoulders along the roadway and realignment of curves in the roadway to current design standards.
The project is scheduled for completion in September.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur