Horizon Energy optimistic after oil field recompletion
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation is reporting positive results for its exploration project in the East Texas counties of Cherokee and Rusk, and the project has entered the revenue-producing stage.
The company said it is now eyeing other sites in the area that can be recompleted in similar fashion.
“Recompletion projects in this area have demonstrated success by employing hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation. He added, “The effective use of advanced technology has made it possible for East Texas to begin experiencing a renewal, and we are pleased to be part of this progress.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement