Horizon Energy optimistic after oil field recompletion
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation is reporting positive results for its exploration project in the East Texas counties of Cherokee and Rusk, and the project has entered the revenue-producing stage.
The company said it is now eyeing other sites in the area that can be recompleted in similar fashion.
“Recompletion projects in this area have demonstrated success by employing hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation. He added, “The effective use of advanced technology has made it possible for East Texas to begin experiencing a renewal, and we are pleased to be part of this progress.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years