MBJ August 1st Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2014
Tags: airport CEO, Alexander McCall Smith, Allegiant, architects & engineers, Bagley College of Engineering, Baseball, Cirlot Agency, Delta, Dirk Vanderleest, Farish Street District, FOCUS, geospatial director, Get on Up, Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Authority, Gulfport/Biloxi airport, guns, Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, Jackson-Orlando service, James Brown, Jan Collins, JMAA, John Stolarski, Kuwait, La's Orchestra Saves the World, Largest Engineering Firms, Liza Looser, MBJ, Million Air, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi film industry, online engineering graduate progam, polling places, red carpet, Rick Looser, Stan Buckley, Talbot Brooks, Tate Taylor
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement