MBJ August 1st Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 31,2014
Tags: airport CEO, Alexander McCall Smith, Allegiant, architects & engineers, Bagley College of Engineering, Baseball, Cirlot Agency, Delta, Dirk Vanderleest, Farish Street District, FOCUS, geospatial director, Get on Up, Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Authority, Gulfport/Biloxi airport, guns, Jackson Municipal Airport Authority, Jackson-Orlando service, James Brown, Jan Collins, JMAA, John Stolarski, Kuwait, La's Orchestra Saves the World, Largest Engineering Firms, Liza Looser, MBJ, Million Air, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi film industry, online engineering graduate progam, polling places, red carpet, Rick Looser, Stan Buckley, Talbot Brooks, Tate Taylor
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million