Delta State looking to add new business degrees
Published: August 4,2014
Tags: Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business, Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Caree, Billy Moore, College Board, College of Business, degree, Delta State University, higher education, Institution of Higher Learning, piublic university
CLEVELAND — Delta State University is asking the state to approve to new degrees in its College of Business.
The two new degrees are a Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business.
Billy C. Moore, dean of the College of Business, tells The Bolivar Commercial a proposal will be submitted to the state College Board this fall. The College Board approves new programs and degrees at the eight public universities.
Moore says the College of Business is working on details for the two new degrees including admission requirements and curriculums.
Moore says conversations with industry leaders and analysis of job demands prompted the College of Business’ decision to seek approval for the degree programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Delta State looking to add new business degrees”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis