Delta State looking to add new business degrees
Published: August 4,2014
Tags: Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business, Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Caree, Billy Moore, College Board, College of Business, degree, Delta State University, higher education, Institution of Higher Learning, piublic university
CLEVELAND — Delta State University is asking the state to approve to new degrees in its College of Business.
The two new degrees are a Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business.
Billy C. Moore, dean of the College of Business, tells The Bolivar Commercial a proposal will be submitted to the state College Board this fall. The College Board approves new programs and degrees at the eight public universities.
Moore says the College of Business is working on details for the two new degrees including admission requirements and curriculums.
Moore says conversations with industry leaders and analysis of job demands prompted the College of Business’ decision to seek approval for the degree programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Delta State looking to add new business degrees”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90