Delta State looking to add new business degrees
Published: August 4,2014
Tags: Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business, Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Caree, Billy Moore, College Board, College of Business, degree, Delta State University, higher education, Institution of Higher Learning, piublic university
CLEVELAND — Delta State University is asking the state to approve to new degrees in its College of Business.
The two new degrees are a Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care and a Bachelor of Business Administration in Applied Business.
Billy C. Moore, dean of the College of Business, tells The Bolivar Commercial a proposal will be submitted to the state College Board this fall. The College Board approves new programs and degrees at the eight public universities.
Moore says the College of Business is working on details for the two new degrees including admission requirements and curriculums.
Moore says conversations with industry leaders and analysis of job demands prompted the College of Business’ decision to seek approval for the degree programs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Delta State looking to add new business degrees”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years