Two companies fined for violating No-Call Law
Published: August 5,2014
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has entered default judgments against two companies for alleged violations of the state’s No-Call Law.
Northern District Public Service Commission Brandon Presley says in a news release the companies were alleged to have made unauthorized telephone solicitations and failed to register with the PSC as telephone solicitors.
Presley says Your Direct Source Inc. of Florida was fined $80,000 and Secure Alliance Corp. of California was fined $15,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds