Two companies fined for violating No-Call Law
Published: August 5,2014
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has entered default judgments against two companies for alleged violations of the state’s No-Call Law.
Northern District Public Service Commission Brandon Presley says in a news release the companies were alleged to have made unauthorized telephone solicitations and failed to register with the PSC as telephone solicitors.
Presley says Your Direct Source Inc. of Florida was fined $80,000 and Secure Alliance Corp. of California was fined $15,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'