Two companies fined for violating No-Call Law
Published: August 5,2014
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission has entered default judgments against two companies for alleged violations of the state’s No-Call Law.
Northern District Public Service Commission Brandon Presley says in a news release the companies were alleged to have made unauthorized telephone solicitations and failed to register with the PSC as telephone solicitors.
Presley says Your Direct Source Inc. of Florida was fined $80,000 and Secure Alliance Corp. of California was fined $15,000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal