Central Mississippi Medical Center promotes Kelvin Monroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Central Mississippi Medical Center has promoted Kelvin Monroe of Madison to assistant chief financial officer. Monroe, who has worked with CMMC for over three years, previously served as controller for both the hospital and its clinics. Additional recent responsibilities include oversight of major system rollouts and infrastructure upgrades while serving as interim information systems director.
A licensed CPA, Monroe worked as a senior accountant with BKD, LLP in Jackson before coming to CMMC. He also has accounting experience in insurance, state government and banking. The Alabama Society of CPA’s selected him as a participant in their Leadership Academy IV.
Monroe holds his MBA and his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University in Meridian. He has his associate’s degree in accounting from East Mississippi Community College in Scooba.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development