Central Mississippi Medical Center promotes Kelvin Monroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Central Mississippi Medical Center has promoted Kelvin Monroe of Madison to assistant chief financial officer. Monroe, who has worked with CMMC for over three years, previously served as controller for both the hospital and its clinics. Additional recent responsibilities include oversight of major system rollouts and infrastructure upgrades while serving as interim information systems director.
A licensed CPA, Monroe worked as a senior accountant with BKD, LLP in Jackson before coming to CMMC. He also has accounting experience in insurance, state government and banking. The Alabama Society of CPA’s selected him as a participant in their Leadership Academy IV.
Monroe holds his MBA and his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University in Meridian. He has his associate’s degree in accounting from East Mississippi Community College in Scooba.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years