Central Mississippi Medical Center promotes Kelvin Monroe
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Central Mississippi Medical Center has promoted Kelvin Monroe of Madison to assistant chief financial officer. Monroe, who has worked with CMMC for over three years, previously served as controller for both the hospital and its clinics. Additional recent responsibilities include oversight of major system rollouts and infrastructure upgrades while serving as interim information systems director.
A licensed CPA, Monroe worked as a senior accountant with BKD, LLP in Jackson before coming to CMMC. He also has accounting experience in insurance, state government and banking. The Alabama Society of CPA’s selected him as a participant in their Leadership Academy IV.
Monroe holds his MBA and his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University in Meridian. He has his associate’s degree in accounting from East Mississippi Community College in Scooba.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager