Hattiesburg Clinic Urology welcomes Jennifer Stewart
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Jennifer S. Stewart, CNP, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Urology as a nurse practitioner. She earned her bachelor of science in nursing through the University of Southern Mississippi and her master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Stewart is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager