Hattiesburg Clinic Urology welcomes Jennifer Stewart
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Jennifer S. Stewart, CNP, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Urology as a nurse practitioner. She earned her bachelor of science in nursing through the University of Southern Mississippi and her master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Stewart is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss