Hattiesburg Clinic Urology welcomes Jennifer Stewart
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Jennifer S. Stewart, CNP, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic Urology as a nurse practitioner. She earned her bachelor of science in nursing through the University of Southern Mississippi and her master of science in nursing from the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Stewart is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement