MMI Hotel Group names Jack A. Warner director of strategic partnerships
Jack A. Warner has been named director of strategic partnerships at MMI Hotel Group. Warner comes to MMI with over 10 years of hotel operations experience. He has served as a leader in a variety of hotel settings including franchised and independent; select-service and full-service; urban and rural communities. Additionally, Warner is a graduate of Purdue University’s hospitality and tourism management program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal