MMI Hotel Group names Jack A. Warner director of strategic partnerships
Jack A. Warner has been named director of strategic partnerships at MMI Hotel Group. Warner comes to MMI with over 10 years of hotel operations experience. He has served as a leader in a variety of hotel settings including franchised and independent; select-service and full-service; urban and rural communities. Additionally, Warner is a graduate of Purdue University’s hospitality and tourism management program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss