MMI Hotel Group names Jack A. Warner director of strategic partnerships
Jack A. Warner has been named director of strategic partnerships at MMI Hotel Group. Warner comes to MMI with over 10 years of hotel operations experience. He has served as a leader in a variety of hotel settings including franchised and independent; select-service and full-service; urban and rural communities. Additionally, Warner is a graduate of Purdue University’s hospitality and tourism management program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues