MMI Hotel Group names Jack A. Warner director of strategic partnerships
Jack A. Warner has been named director of strategic partnerships at MMI Hotel Group. Warner comes to MMI with over 10 years of hotel operations experience. He has served as a leader in a variety of hotel settings including franchised and independent; select-service and full-service; urban and rural communities. Additionally, Warner is a graduate of Purdue University’s hospitality and tourism management program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove