Singing River Health System recognizes David Greer and Brandon Cloud
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Singing River Health System (SRHS) has two physical therapists that have recently been recognized as board certified specialists for orthopedic rehabilitation by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Brandon Cloud, PT, OCS, and David Greer, DPT, OCS, were awarded the board certified orthopedic specialty in June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015