Singing River Health System recognizes David Greer and Brandon Cloud
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Singing River Health System (SRHS) has two physical therapists that have recently been recognized as board certified specialists for orthopedic rehabilitation by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Brandon Cloud, PT, OCS, and David Greer, DPT, OCS, were awarded the board certified orthopedic specialty in June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey