Singing River Health System recognizes David Greer and Brandon Cloud
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Singing River Health System (SRHS) has two physical therapists that have recently been recognized as board certified specialists for orthopedic rehabilitation by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Brandon Cloud, PT, OCS, and David Greer, DPT, OCS, were awarded the board certified orthopedic specialty in June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal