Singing River Health System recognizes David Greer and Brandon Cloud
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Singing River Health System (SRHS) has two physical therapists that have recently been recognized as board certified specialists for orthopedic rehabilitation by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Brandon Cloud, PT, OCS, and David Greer, DPT, OCS, were awarded the board certified orthopedic specialty in June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three