Singing River Health System recognizes David Greer and Brandon Cloud
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Singing River Health System (SRHS) has two physical therapists that have recently been recognized as board certified specialists for orthopedic rehabilitation by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). Brandon Cloud, PT, OCS, and David Greer, DPT, OCS, were awarded the board certified orthopedic specialty in June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87