Traci Forrest, Katie Hoggatt, Alison Howell, Kevin Jackson and Zachary Ring promoted at Haddox Reid Eubank Betts
Haddox Reid Eubank Betts, PLLC has promoted four of its accountants. Traci Forrest, CPA, has been promoted to senior manager. She is a graduate of Mississippi State University. Her experience includes income tax planning and compliance for business, individuals, trusts and estates.
Katie Hoggatt, CPA, has also been promoted to senior manager. She is a graduate of Mississippi College. She specializes in income tax planning and compliance services for physician practices, non-profits, and high net worth individuals.
Alison Howell has been promoted to senior accountant. She received a bachelor of accountancy and a master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University. She works in the firm’s audit division.
Kevin Jackson, CPA has been promoted to senior accountant. He holds a bachelor of accountancy and master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University and works in the firm’s audit division.
Zachary Ring, CPA has also been promoted to senior accountant. He holds a bachelor of accountancy and master of professional accountancy from Mississippi State University and works in the firm’s audit division.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option