USM’s Dianne Coleman earns nomination for award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Dianne Coleman, assistant to dean Dr. Michael Forster for recruitment and special projects at the University of Southern Mississippi’s College of Health, was recently nominated for the Mississippi Organ Donor Recovery Agency’s (MORA) Donation Advocate Spero Award. The Spero Awards recognize hospital partners, medical professionals, corporate partners, funeral home directors, coroners, volunteers and donor advocates.
Coleman serves as advisor and mentor for the College of Health Ambassadors. The Ambassadors are student leaders who volunteer to represent and promote the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training