USM’s Dianne Coleman earns nomination for award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Dianne Coleman, assistant to dean Dr. Michael Forster for recruitment and special projects at the University of Southern Mississippi’s College of Health, was recently nominated for the Mississippi Organ Donor Recovery Agency’s (MORA) Donation Advocate Spero Award. The Spero Awards recognize hospital partners, medical professionals, corporate partners, funeral home directors, coroners, volunteers and donor advocates.
Coleman serves as advisor and mentor for the College of Health Ambassadors. The Ambassadors are student leaders who volunteer to represent and promote the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again