USM’s Dianne Coleman earns nomination for award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Dianne Coleman, assistant to dean Dr. Michael Forster for recruitment and special projects at the University of Southern Mississippi’s College of Health, was recently nominated for the Mississippi Organ Donor Recovery Agency’s (MORA) Donation Advocate Spero Award. The Spero Awards recognize hospital partners, medical professionals, corporate partners, funeral home directors, coroners, volunteers and donor advocates.
Coleman serves as advisor and mentor for the College of Health Ambassadors. The Ambassadors are student leaders who volunteer to represent and promote the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal