USM’s Dianne Coleman earns nomination for award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Dianne Coleman, assistant to dean Dr. Michael Forster for recruitment and special projects at the University of Southern Mississippi’s College of Health, was recently nominated for the Mississippi Organ Donor Recovery Agency’s (MORA) Donation Advocate Spero Award. The Spero Awards recognize hospital partners, medical professionals, corporate partners, funeral home directors, coroners, volunteers and donor advocates.
Coleman serves as advisor and mentor for the College of Health Ambassadors. The Ambassadors are student leaders who volunteer to represent and promote the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino