USM’s Dianne Coleman earns nomination for award
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 19,2014
Dianne Coleman, assistant to dean Dr. Michael Forster for recruitment and special projects at the University of Southern Mississippi’s College of Health, was recently nominated for the Mississippi Organ Donor Recovery Agency’s (MORA) Donation Advocate Spero Award. The Spero Awards recognize hospital partners, medical professionals, corporate partners, funeral home directors, coroners, volunteers and donor advocates.
Coleman serves as advisor and mentor for the College of Health Ambassadors. The Ambassadors are student leaders who volunteer to represent and promote the college.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015