Zack Harrington joins Mississippi State University fundraising team
Zack Harrington has joined the Mississippi State University fundraising team as assistant director of development for the university’s College of Business. A Hattiesburg native and MSU alumnus, he holds two degrees from the college — a 2009 bachelor’s in business administration with an emphasis in real estate mortgage finance and 2010 master’s in sport administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement