Zack Harrington joins Mississippi State University fundraising team
Zack Harrington has joined the Mississippi State University fundraising team as assistant director of development for the university’s College of Business. A Hattiesburg native and MSU alumnus, he holds two degrees from the college — a 2009 bachelor’s in business administration with an emphasis in real estate mortgage finance and 2010 master’s in sport administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training