Zack Harrington joins Mississippi State University fundraising team
Zack Harrington has joined the Mississippi State University fundraising team as assistant director of development for the university’s College of Business. A Hattiesburg native and MSU alumnus, he holds two degrees from the college — a 2009 bachelor’s in business administration with an emphasis in real estate mortgage finance and 2010 master’s in sport administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life