Kathy Hackshaw earns CSM credential
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Kathy Hackshaw, general manager of The Outlets of Mississippi, has earned her Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) credential. Hackshaw brings 20 years of retail property management experience in arenas including asset management, budget allocation, policy and procedure creation and marketing to the Outlets of Mississippi where she is responsible for property operations, lease administration, budget administration, tenant communications and staff management.
Hackshaw earned her bachelor of arts degree in history from Wake Forest University and her prior career experience includes executive positions with Tanger Outlets, JTS Realty, O&S Holdings and Chelsea Property Group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015