Kathy Hackshaw earns CSM credential
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Kathy Hackshaw, general manager of The Outlets of Mississippi, has earned her Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) credential. Hackshaw brings 20 years of retail property management experience in arenas including asset management, budget allocation, policy and procedure creation and marketing to the Outlets of Mississippi where she is responsible for property operations, lease administration, budget administration, tenant communications and staff management.
Hackshaw earned her bachelor of arts degree in history from Wake Forest University and her prior career experience includes executive positions with Tanger Outlets, JTS Realty, O&S Holdings and Chelsea Property Group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point