Kathy Hackshaw earns CSM credential
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Kathy Hackshaw, general manager of The Outlets of Mississippi, has earned her Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) credential. Hackshaw brings 20 years of retail property management experience in arenas including asset management, budget allocation, policy and procedure creation and marketing to the Outlets of Mississippi where she is responsible for property operations, lease administration, budget administration, tenant communications and staff management.
Hackshaw earned her bachelor of arts degree in history from Wake Forest University and her prior career experience includes executive positions with Tanger Outlets, JTS Realty, O&S Holdings and Chelsea Property Group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations