Kathy Hackshaw earns CSM credential
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Kathy Hackshaw, general manager of The Outlets of Mississippi, has earned her Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) credential. Hackshaw brings 20 years of retail property management experience in arenas including asset management, budget allocation, policy and procedure creation and marketing to the Outlets of Mississippi where she is responsible for property operations, lease administration, budget administration, tenant communications and staff management.
Hackshaw earned her bachelor of arts degree in history from Wake Forest University and her prior career experience includes executive positions with Tanger Outlets, JTS Realty, O&S Holdings and Chelsea Property Group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training