Kathy Hackshaw earns CSM credential
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Kathy Hackshaw, general manager of The Outlets of Mississippi, has earned her Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) credential. Hackshaw brings 20 years of retail property management experience in arenas including asset management, budget allocation, policy and procedure creation and marketing to the Outlets of Mississippi where she is responsible for property operations, lease administration, budget administration, tenant communications and staff management.
Hackshaw earned her bachelor of arts degree in history from Wake Forest University and her prior career experience includes executive positions with Tanger Outlets, JTS Realty, O&S Holdings and Chelsea Property Group.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House