Neel-Schaffer’s Chris Jones elected to Southeast board for National Society of Professional Engineers
Neel-Schaffer engineer Chris Jones, P.E., BCEE, F.NSPE, was recently elected to represent the Southeast Region on the board of directors of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Jones joined Neel-Schaffer in 1991 and works out of the company’s headquarters office in Jackson. He specializes in the disciplines of water and wastewater.
Jones holds two civil engineering degrees from Mississippi State University, a bachelor of science awarded in 1990 and master of science awarded in 1996.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful