Neel-Schaffer’s Chris Jones elected to Southeast board for National Society of Professional Engineers
Neel-Schaffer engineer Chris Jones, P.E., BCEE, F.NSPE, was recently elected to represent the Southeast Region on the board of directors of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Jones joined Neel-Schaffer in 1991 and works out of the company’s headquarters office in Jackson. He specializes in the disciplines of water and wastewater.
Jones holds two civil engineering degrees from Mississippi State University, a bachelor of science awarded in 1990 and master of science awarded in 1996.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur