Neel-Schaffer’s Chris Jones elected to Southeast board for National Society of Professional Engineers
Neel-Schaffer engineer Chris Jones, P.E., BCEE, F.NSPE, was recently elected to represent the Southeast Region on the board of directors of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Jones joined Neel-Schaffer in 1991 and works out of the company’s headquarters office in Jackson. He specializes in the disciplines of water and wastewater.
Jones holds two civil engineering degrees from Mississippi State University, a bachelor of science awarded in 1990 and master of science awarded in 1996.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study