Neel-Schaffer’s Chris Jones elected to Southeast board for National Society of Professional Engineers
Neel-Schaffer engineer Chris Jones, P.E., BCEE, F.NSPE, was recently elected to represent the Southeast Region on the board of directors of the National Society of Professional Engineers. Jones joined Neel-Schaffer in 1991 and works out of the company’s headquarters office in Jackson. He specializes in the disciplines of water and wastewater.
Jones holds two civil engineering degrees from Mississippi State University, a bachelor of science awarded in 1990 and master of science awarded in 1996.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs