PK Thomas named Director of Development at MSU’s College of Architecture
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Perry King “P.K.” Thomas is the new director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Architecture, Art and Design. Thomas succeeds Nathan Moore, who recently became director of corporate and foundation relations for the MSU Foundation.
A Tupelo native and Mississippi State alumnus, Thomas joined the university’s fundraising staff in 2010 as assistant director of development for the James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. Prior to that, he was a district executive for Yocona Area Council of Boy Scouts of America and served two years as an MSU admissions counselor.
His two MSU degrees include a 2003 bachelor’s in communication and a 2008 master’s in physical education and sport administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money