PK Thomas named Director of Development at MSU’s College of Architecture
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Perry King “P.K.” Thomas is the new director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Architecture, Art and Design. Thomas succeeds Nathan Moore, who recently became director of corporate and foundation relations for the MSU Foundation.
A Tupelo native and Mississippi State alumnus, Thomas joined the university’s fundraising staff in 2010 as assistant director of development for the James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. Prior to that, he was a district executive for Yocona Area Council of Boy Scouts of America and served two years as an MSU admissions counselor.
His two MSU degrees include a 2003 bachelor’s in communication and a 2008 master’s in physical education and sport administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing