PK Thomas named Director of Development at MSU’s College of Architecture
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Perry King “P.K.” Thomas is the new director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Architecture, Art and Design. Thomas succeeds Nathan Moore, who recently became director of corporate and foundation relations for the MSU Foundation.
A Tupelo native and Mississippi State alumnus, Thomas joined the university’s fundraising staff in 2010 as assistant director of development for the James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. Prior to that, he was a district executive for Yocona Area Council of Boy Scouts of America and served two years as an MSU admissions counselor.
His two MSU degrees include a 2003 bachelor’s in communication and a 2008 master’s in physical education and sport administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)