PK Thomas named Director of Development at MSU’s College of Architecture
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Perry King “P.K.” Thomas is the new director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Architecture, Art and Design. Thomas succeeds Nathan Moore, who recently became director of corporate and foundation relations for the MSU Foundation.
A Tupelo native and Mississippi State alumnus, Thomas joined the university’s fundraising staff in 2010 as assistant director of development for the James Worth Bagley College of Engineering. Prior to that, he was a district executive for Yocona Area Council of Boy Scouts of America and served two years as an MSU admissions counselor.
His two MSU degrees include a 2003 bachelor’s in communication and a 2008 master’s in physical education and sport administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs