William Van Kirk wealth advisory firm in Gulfport
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Wealth advisor F. William Van Kirk Jr. has opened Van Kirk Wealth Advisors, a full-service independent financial planning firm in Gulfport. Van Kirk and his team have transitioned their practice to Stratos Wealth Partners, an independent, partner-owned and operated Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm with offices in 24 states nationwide.
A former vice president of investments at Stifel Financial Corp., Van Kirk has over 34 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is a client portfolio manager and runs two discretionary managed account models on behalf of his clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager