William Van Kirk wealth advisory firm in Gulfport
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Wealth advisor F. William Van Kirk Jr. has opened Van Kirk Wealth Advisors, a full-service independent financial planning firm in Gulfport. Van Kirk and his team have transitioned their practice to Stratos Wealth Partners, an independent, partner-owned and operated Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm with offices in 24 states nationwide.
A former vice president of investments at Stifel Financial Corp., Van Kirk has over 34 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is a client portfolio manager and runs two discretionary managed account models on behalf of his clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement