William Van Kirk wealth advisory firm in Gulfport
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Wealth advisor F. William Van Kirk Jr. has opened Van Kirk Wealth Advisors, a full-service independent financial planning firm in Gulfport. Van Kirk and his team have transitioned their practice to Stratos Wealth Partners, an independent, partner-owned and operated Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm with offices in 24 states nationwide.
A former vice president of investments at Stifel Financial Corp., Van Kirk has over 34 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is a client portfolio manager and runs two discretionary managed account models on behalf of his clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point