William Van Kirk wealth advisory firm in Gulfport
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 20,2014
Wealth advisor F. William Van Kirk Jr. has opened Van Kirk Wealth Advisors, a full-service independent financial planning firm in Gulfport. Van Kirk and his team have transitioned their practice to Stratos Wealth Partners, an independent, partner-owned and operated Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm with offices in 24 states nationwide.
A former vice president of investments at Stifel Financial Corp., Van Kirk has over 34 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is a client portfolio manager and runs two discretionary managed account models on behalf of his clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'