BankPlus now a sponsor for Sanderson Farms Championship
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2014
BankPlus has become sponsor at The Sanderson Farms Championship, specifically for the BankPlus Junior Pro-Am, as well as the BankPlus Fan Pavilion.
The BankPlus Junior Pro-Am will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 4 at The Country Club of Jackson. It will be a six-hole event where junior amateurs get the chance to play alongside a PGA TOUR professional.
The Bank Plus Fan Pavilion will be a hospitality venue on the 12th green that also overlooks the entire 13th hole, accessible with an upgraded ticket. The tent will feature daily appearances by local celebrity chefs along with upgraded concession offerings. All proceeds from the venue will go to Friends of Children’s Hospital.
The Sanderson Farms Championship has hospitality packages, pro-am packages and other exciting sponsorship opportunities to offer anyone the chance to entertain special business associates, employees, friends and family. To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.sandersonfarmschampionship.com.
The 2014 Sanderson Farms Championship will be held from Nov. 3 – 9, at The Country Club of Jackson in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal