BankPlus now a sponsor for Sanderson Farms Championship
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2014
BankPlus has become sponsor at The Sanderson Farms Championship, specifically for the BankPlus Junior Pro-Am, as well as the BankPlus Fan Pavilion.
The BankPlus Junior Pro-Am will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 4 at The Country Club of Jackson. It will be a six-hole event where junior amateurs get the chance to play alongside a PGA TOUR professional.
The Bank Plus Fan Pavilion will be a hospitality venue on the 12th green that also overlooks the entire 13th hole, accessible with an upgraded ticket. The tent will feature daily appearances by local celebrity chefs along with upgraded concession offerings. All proceeds from the venue will go to Friends of Children’s Hospital.
The Sanderson Farms Championship has hospitality packages, pro-am packages and other exciting sponsorship opportunities to offer anyone the chance to entertain special business associates, employees, friends and family. To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.sandersonfarmschampionship.com.
The 2014 Sanderson Farms Championship will be held from Nov. 3 – 9, at The Country Club of Jackson in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss