BankPlus now a sponsor for Sanderson Farms Championship
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2014
BankPlus has become sponsor at The Sanderson Farms Championship, specifically for the BankPlus Junior Pro-Am, as well as the BankPlus Fan Pavilion.
The BankPlus Junior Pro-Am will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 4 at The Country Club of Jackson. It will be a six-hole event where junior amateurs get the chance to play alongside a PGA TOUR professional.
The Bank Plus Fan Pavilion will be a hospitality venue on the 12th green that also overlooks the entire 13th hole, accessible with an upgraded ticket. The tent will feature daily appearances by local celebrity chefs along with upgraded concession offerings. All proceeds from the venue will go to Friends of Children’s Hospital.
The Sanderson Farms Championship has hospitality packages, pro-am packages and other exciting sponsorship opportunities to offer anyone the chance to entertain special business associates, employees, friends and family. To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.sandersonfarmschampionship.com.
The 2014 Sanderson Farms Championship will be held from Nov. 3 – 9, at The Country Club of Jackson in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers