Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2014
HATTIESBURG — Hattiesburg Clinic has broken ground for its Bellevue facility.
The new complex will be located at the intersection of Highway 11 and Highway 98 in Hattiesburg.
The Bellevue facility will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Lake Serene Family Clinic, Lake Serene Physical Therapy and Eye Associates, a total of 11 providers. The new facility will also include room for more departments and providers to be added in the future.
“By expanding into West Hattiesburg, we hope to make our practice more accessible to patients in the Lamar County area,” says Tommy Thornton, executive director of Hattiesburg Clinic. “Additionally, the consolidation of these practices into a larger facility will allow room for more providers and services, helping us in continuing our mission of providing quality care to the patients of South Mississippi.”
The 40,000-square-foot building is scheduled to be complete in the summer of 2015.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices