Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2014
HATTIESBURG — Hattiesburg Clinic has broken ground for its Bellevue facility.
The new complex will be located at the intersection of Highway 11 and Highway 98 in Hattiesburg.
The Bellevue facility will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Lake Serene Family Clinic, Lake Serene Physical Therapy and Eye Associates, a total of 11 providers. The new facility will also include room for more departments and providers to be added in the future.
“By expanding into West Hattiesburg, we hope to make our practice more accessible to patients in the Lamar County area,” says Tommy Thornton, executive director of Hattiesburg Clinic. “Additionally, the consolidation of these practices into a larger facility will allow room for more providers and services, helping us in continuing our mission of providing quality care to the patients of South Mississippi.”
The 40,000-square-foot building is scheduled to be complete in the summer of 2015.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar