Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 21,2014
HATTIESBURG — Hattiesburg Clinic has broken ground for its Bellevue facility.
The new complex will be located at the intersection of Highway 11 and Highway 98 in Hattiesburg.
The Bellevue facility will be home to Hattiesburg Clinic’s Lake Serene Family Clinic, Lake Serene Physical Therapy and Eye Associates, a total of 11 providers. The new facility will also include room for more departments and providers to be added in the future.
“By expanding into West Hattiesburg, we hope to make our practice more accessible to patients in the Lamar County area,” says Tommy Thornton, executive director of Hattiesburg Clinic. “Additionally, the consolidation of these practices into a larger facility will allow room for more providers and services, helping us in continuing our mission of providing quality care to the patients of South Mississippi.”
The 40,000-square-foot building is scheduled to be complete in the summer of 2015.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot