Russo named CEO of Phosphate Holdings/Mississippi Phosphates
Published: August 21,2014
Tags: CEO, Chief Executive Officer, diammonium phosphate, fertilizer, James L. Sherbert, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, Phosphates Holdings Inc., Stephen S. Russo
PASCAGOULA — Phosphate Holdings Inc., and Mississippi Phosphates Corporation has a new chief executive officer.
The company, in a news release, said Stephen S. Russo has replaced interim CEO James L. Sherbert.
Sherbert will remain on the board of directors under the new title of executive chairman.
Russo will oversee all company operations and be based at the company’s new corporate headquarters in Pascagoula.
Phosphate Holdings is the sole stockholder of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, which produces diammonium phosphate, the most common form of phosphate fertilizer used as a source of phosphate on all major row crops.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years