Russo named CEO of Phosphate Holdings/Mississippi Phosphates
Published: August 21,2014
Tags: CEO, Chief Executive Officer, diammonium phosphate, fertilizer, James L. Sherbert, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, Phosphates Holdings Inc., Stephen S. Russo
PASCAGOULA — Phosphate Holdings Inc., and Mississippi Phosphates Corporation has a new chief executive officer.
The company, in a news release, said Stephen S. Russo has replaced interim CEO James L. Sherbert.
Sherbert will remain on the board of directors under the new title of executive chairman.
Russo will oversee all company operations and be based at the company’s new corporate headquarters in Pascagoula.
Phosphate Holdings is the sole stockholder of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, which produces diammonium phosphate, the most common form of phosphate fertilizer used as a source of phosphate on all major row crops.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement