Russo named CEO of Phosphate Holdings/Mississippi Phosphates
Published: August 21,2014
Tags: CEO, Chief Executive Officer, diammonium phosphate, fertilizer, James L. Sherbert, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, Phosphates Holdings Inc., Stephen S. Russo
PASCAGOULA — Phosphate Holdings Inc., and Mississippi Phosphates Corporation has a new chief executive officer.
The company, in a news release, said Stephen S. Russo has replaced interim CEO James L. Sherbert.
Sherbert will remain on the board of directors under the new title of executive chairman.
Russo will oversee all company operations and be based at the company’s new corporate headquarters in Pascagoula.
Phosphate Holdings is the sole stockholder of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, which produces diammonium phosphate, the most common form of phosphate fertilizer used as a source of phosphate on all major row crops.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey