Russo named CEO of Phosphate Holdings/Mississippi Phosphates
Published: August 21,2014
Tags: CEO, Chief Executive Officer, diammonium phosphate, fertilizer, James L. Sherbert, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, Phosphates Holdings Inc., Stephen S. Russo
PASCAGOULA — Phosphate Holdings Inc., and Mississippi Phosphates Corporation has a new chief executive officer.
The company, in a news release, said Stephen S. Russo has replaced interim CEO James L. Sherbert.
Sherbert will remain on the board of directors under the new title of executive chairman.
Russo will oversee all company operations and be based at the company’s new corporate headquarters in Pascagoula.
Phosphate Holdings is the sole stockholder of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, which produces diammonium phosphate, the most common form of phosphate fertilizer used as a source of phosphate on all major row crops.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics