Russo named CEO of Phosphate Holdings/Mississippi Phosphates
Published: August 21,2014
Tags: CEO, Chief Executive Officer, diammonium phosphate, fertilizer, James L. Sherbert, manufacture, manufacturer, manufacturing, Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, Phosphates Holdings Inc., Stephen S. Russo
PASCAGOULA — Phosphate Holdings Inc., and Mississippi Phosphates Corporation has a new chief executive officer.
The company, in a news release, said Stephen S. Russo has replaced interim CEO James L. Sherbert.
Sherbert will remain on the board of directors under the new title of executive chairman.
Russo will oversee all company operations and be based at the company’s new corporate headquarters in Pascagoula.
Phosphate Holdings is the sole stockholder of Mississippi Phosphates Corporation, which produces diammonium phosphate, the most common form of phosphate fertilizer used as a source of phosphate on all major row crops.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot