Dr. Jay Antinnes recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Dr. Jay Antinnes, a Southern Bone and Joint Specialists fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon, was recently recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. After graduating from Yale University, Antinnes received his medical degree from Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine. He trained at Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans, and completed his fellowship training in spinal deformities at the University of California in San Francisco.
Antinnes has stayed involved in spinal research and has authored numerous books and papers and lectured around the world. He wrote the chapter on adult scoliosis for the International Society for Study of the Lumbar Spine. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, Mississippi Orthopedic Society and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel