Dr. Jay Antinnes recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Dr. Jay Antinnes, a Southern Bone and Joint Specialists fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon, was recently recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. After graduating from Yale University, Antinnes received his medical degree from Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine. He trained at Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans, and completed his fellowship training in spinal deformities at the University of California in San Francisco.
Antinnes has stayed involved in spinal research and has authored numerous books and papers and lectured around the world. He wrote the chapter on adult scoliosis for the International Society for Study of the Lumbar Spine. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, Mississippi Orthopedic Society and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015