Dr. Jay Antinnes recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Dr. Jay Antinnes, a Southern Bone and Joint Specialists fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon, was recently recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. After graduating from Yale University, Antinnes received his medical degree from Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine. He trained at Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans, and completed his fellowship training in spinal deformities at the University of California in San Francisco.
Antinnes has stayed involved in spinal research and has authored numerous books and papers and lectured around the world. He wrote the chapter on adult scoliosis for the International Society for Study of the Lumbar Spine. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, Mississippi Orthopedic Society and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game