Dr. Jay Antinnes recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Dr. Jay Antinnes, a Southern Bone and Joint Specialists fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon, was recently recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. After graduating from Yale University, Antinnes received his medical degree from Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine. He trained at Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans, and completed his fellowship training in spinal deformities at the University of California in San Francisco.
Antinnes has stayed involved in spinal research and has authored numerous books and papers and lectured around the world. He wrote the chapter on adult scoliosis for the International Society for Study of the Lumbar Spine. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, Mississippi Orthopedic Society and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years