Dr. Jay Antinnes recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Dr. Jay Antinnes, a Southern Bone and Joint Specialists fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon, was recently recertified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. After graduating from Yale University, Antinnes received his medical degree from Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine. He trained at Ochsner Hospital in New Orleans, and completed his fellowship training in spinal deformities at the University of California in San Francisco.
Antinnes has stayed involved in spinal research and has authored numerous books and papers and lectured around the world. He wrote the chapter on adult scoliosis for the International Society for Study of the Lumbar Spine. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, Mississippi Orthopedic Society and Mississippi State Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training