Holly Ford named director of payroll services at Corporate Management Incorporated
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Corporate Management Incorporated (CMI) recently added Holly Ford as director of payroll services. Ford brings seven years of human resource, finance and operations experience to CMI.
She has both her masters of business administration and bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in marketing and management from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015