Holly Ford named director of payroll services at Corporate Management Incorporated
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Corporate Management Incorporated (CMI) recently added Holly Ford as director of payroll services. Ford brings seven years of human resource, finance and operations experience to CMI.
She has both her masters of business administration and bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in marketing and management from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M