Holly Ford named director of payroll services at Corporate Management Incorporated
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Corporate Management Incorporated (CMI) recently added Holly Ford as director of payroll services. Ford brings seven years of human resource, finance and operations experience to CMI.
She has both her masters of business administration and bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in marketing and management from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags