Holly Ford named director of payroll services at Corporate Management Incorporated
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Corporate Management Incorporated (CMI) recently added Holly Ford as director of payroll services. Ford brings seven years of human resource, finance and operations experience to CMI.
She has both her masters of business administration and bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in marketing and management from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma