Holly Ford named director of payroll services at Corporate Management Incorporated
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Corporate Management Incorporated (CMI) recently added Holly Ford as director of payroll services. Ford brings seven years of human resource, finance and operations experience to CMI.
She has both her masters of business administration and bachelor of science in business administration with a concentration in marketing and management from Millsaps College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal