Katherine Capocelli, Emily Cutrer and Joshua McCrary sign on at Ramey Agency
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
The Ramey Agency has made three new hires — Katherine Capocelli, Emily Cutrer and Joshua McCrary. Capocelli, originally from Richmond, Virginia, earned her bachelor’s degree in mass communications/business and master’s degree in brand management at Virginia Commonwealth University. Before joining Ramey, she worked at Moroch and AKQA. She has joined Ramey as an account supervisor helping to lead and coordinate the team while managing all day-to-day aspects of the C Spire account.
Cutrer is from Gulfport, and graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in marketing communications and public relations. She interned at Calvin Klein and worked at Alison Brod Public Relations, both in New York City. She now holds the position of associate account executive at Ramey.
McCrary is a native of Huntsville, Alabama. He attended the University of North Alabama and the Miami Ad School. Prior to working at Ramey, he was a creative intern at Digitas San Francisco, MRY New York and Greenlight Media and Marketing Los Angeles. He is now the associate art director at Ramey.
Capocelli, Cutrer, and McCrary will be located at Ramey’s Jackson office in Fondren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)