Laura G. Lofton joins Owl Drug Store
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Laura G. Lofton, PharmD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Owl Drug Store as a pharmacist. She earned her doctorate of pharmacy from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. Lofton is a member of the Mississippi Pharmacists Association.
She joins Debra V. Akers, RPh and Diane S. Ashley, RPh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again