Laura G. Lofton joins Owl Drug Store
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Laura G. Lofton, PharmD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Owl Drug Store as a pharmacist. She earned her doctorate of pharmacy from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. Lofton is a member of the Mississippi Pharmacists Association.
She joins Debra V. Akers, RPh and Diane S. Ashley, RPh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma