Laura G. Lofton joins Owl Drug Store
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Laura G. Lofton, PharmD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Owl Drug Store as a pharmacist. She earned her doctorate of pharmacy from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. Lofton is a member of the Mississippi Pharmacists Association.
She joins Debra V. Akers, RPh and Diane S. Ashley, RPh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast