Laura G. Lofton joins Owl Drug Store
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Laura G. Lofton, PharmD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Owl Drug Store as a pharmacist. She earned her doctorate of pharmacy from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. Lofton is a member of the Mississippi Pharmacists Association.
She joins Debra V. Akers, RPh and Diane S. Ashley, RPh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics