Laura G. Lofton joins Owl Drug Store
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Laura G. Lofton, PharmD, recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Owl Drug Store as a pharmacist. She earned her doctorate of pharmacy from Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. Lofton is a member of the Mississippi Pharmacists Association.
She joins Debra V. Akers, RPh and Diane S. Ashley, RPh.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love