Nissan promotes Greg Gibb and Pam Confer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Nissan has promoted Greg Gibb to senior director, manufacturing operations at the Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant. Gibb joined Nissan in 1996 and has held positions with increasing responsibilities at all three of Nissan’s U.S. manufacturing facilities — Decherd, Tennessee, Smyrna, Tennessee and Canton. Gibb moves to the position after having served as plant manager, body/stamping. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Baker College of Business.
Also, Pam Confer joins Nissan to lead community relations for the Canton plant. She has a bachelor’s degree from Lane College in Jackson, Tennessee, and a master’s degree from Jackson State University. Confer is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at Jackson State University. Working in central Mississippi for the past 18 years, Pam most recently managed the minority business inclusion program for the city of Jackson and owned her own consulting and communications firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal