Nissan promotes Greg Gibb and Pam Confer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Nissan has promoted Greg Gibb to senior director, manufacturing operations at the Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant. Gibb joined Nissan in 1996 and has held positions with increasing responsibilities at all three of Nissan’s U.S. manufacturing facilities — Decherd, Tennessee, Smyrna, Tennessee and Canton. Gibb moves to the position after having served as plant manager, body/stamping. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Baker College of Business.
Also, Pam Confer joins Nissan to lead community relations for the Canton plant. She has a bachelor’s degree from Lane College in Jackson, Tennessee, and a master’s degree from Jackson State University. Confer is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at Jackson State University. Working in central Mississippi for the past 18 years, Pam most recently managed the minority business inclusion program for the city of Jackson and owned her own consulting and communications firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink