Nissan promotes Greg Gibb and Pam Confer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Nissan has promoted Greg Gibb to senior director, manufacturing operations at the Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant. Gibb joined Nissan in 1996 and has held positions with increasing responsibilities at all three of Nissan’s U.S. manufacturing facilities — Decherd, Tennessee, Smyrna, Tennessee and Canton. Gibb moves to the position after having served as plant manager, body/stamping. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Baker College of Business.
Also, Pam Confer joins Nissan to lead community relations for the Canton plant. She has a bachelor’s degree from Lane College in Jackson, Tennessee, and a master’s degree from Jackson State University. Confer is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at Jackson State University. Working in central Mississippi for the past 18 years, Pam most recently managed the minority business inclusion program for the city of Jackson and owned her own consulting and communications firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste