Nissan promotes Greg Gibb and Pam Confer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Nissan has promoted Greg Gibb to senior director, manufacturing operations at the Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant. Gibb joined Nissan in 1996 and has held positions with increasing responsibilities at all three of Nissan’s U.S. manufacturing facilities — Decherd, Tennessee, Smyrna, Tennessee and Canton. Gibb moves to the position after having served as plant manager, body/stamping. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Baker College of Business.
Also, Pam Confer joins Nissan to lead community relations for the Canton plant. She has a bachelor’s degree from Lane College in Jackson, Tennessee, and a master’s degree from Jackson State University. Confer is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at Jackson State University. Working in central Mississippi for the past 18 years, Pam most recently managed the minority business inclusion program for the city of Jackson and owned her own consulting and communications firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game