Nissan promotes Greg Gibb and Pam Confer
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 22,2014
Nissan has promoted Greg Gibb to senior director, manufacturing operations at the Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant. Gibb joined Nissan in 1996 and has held positions with increasing responsibilities at all three of Nissan’s U.S. manufacturing facilities — Decherd, Tennessee, Smyrna, Tennessee and Canton. Gibb moves to the position after having served as plant manager, body/stamping. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Baker College of Business.
Also, Pam Confer joins Nissan to lead community relations for the Canton plant. She has a bachelor’s degree from Lane College in Jackson, Tennessee, and a master’s degree from Jackson State University. Confer is currently pursuing a Ph.D. at Jackson State University. Working in central Mississippi for the past 18 years, Pam most recently managed the minority business inclusion program for the city of Jackson and owned her own consulting and communications firm.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million