Sampat Shivangi, M.D., of Ridgeland named chairman of Mississippi Board of Mental Health
Sampat Shivangi, M.D., of Ridgeland, was recently named chairman of the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. From 2005-2008, Shivangi served as the advisor to the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services. He is the past president-elect of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin. He is the founding president of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin in Mississippi and is the past president and chair of the India Association of Mississippi.
Shivangi is the president and CEO of U.S. Info Systems of Mississippi. He previously served on the Mississippi State Board of Health.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete