Sampat Shivangi, M.D., of Ridgeland named chairman of Mississippi Board of Mental Health
Sampat Shivangi, M.D., of Ridgeland, was recently named chairman of the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. From 2005-2008, Shivangi served as the advisor to the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services. He is the past president-elect of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin. He is the founding president of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin in Mississippi and is the past president and chair of the India Association of Mississippi.
Shivangi is the president and CEO of U.S. Info Systems of Mississippi. He previously served on the Mississippi State Board of Health.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss