Sampat Shivangi, M.D., of Ridgeland named chairman of Mississippi Board of Mental Health
Sampat Shivangi, M.D., of Ridgeland, was recently named chairman of the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. From 2005-2008, Shivangi served as the advisor to the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services. He is the past president-elect of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin. He is the founding president of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin in Mississippi and is the past president and chair of the India Association of Mississippi.
Shivangi is the president and CEO of U.S. Info Systems of Mississippi. He previously served on the Mississippi State Board of Health.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years