Sampat Shivangi, M.D., of Ridgeland named chairman of Mississippi Board of Mental Health
Sampat Shivangi, M.D., of Ridgeland, was recently named chairman of the Mississippi Board of Mental Health. From 2005-2008, Shivangi served as the advisor to the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services. He is the past president-elect of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin. He is the founding president of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin in Mississippi and is the past president and chair of the India Association of Mississippi.
Shivangi is the president and CEO of U.S. Info Systems of Mississippi. He previously served on the Mississippi State Board of Health.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast