St. Dominic’s Allyn Allen and Lacey Mixon earn certification
St. Dominic’s employees Allyn Allen, CFNP, and Lacey Mixon, CFNP, recently became part of a select group of 400 nurses from across the country who have earned the Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN) certification through the American Board of Neuroscience Nursing (ABNN).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations