St. Dominic’s Allyn Allen and Lacey Mixon earn certification
St. Dominic’s employees Allyn Allen, CFNP, and Lacey Mixon, CFNP, recently became part of a select group of 400 nurses from across the country who have earned the Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN) certification through the American Board of Neuroscience Nursing (ABNN).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama