St. Dominic’s Allyn Allen and Lacey Mixon earn certification
St. Dominic’s employees Allyn Allen, CFNP, and Lacey Mixon, CFNP, recently became part of a select group of 400 nurses from across the country who have earned the Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN) certification through the American Board of Neuroscience Nursing (ABNN).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- State's casinos took in more winnings in October