Thomas E. Walker Jr. joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
Thomas E. Walker Jr. has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC as a member in the firm’s commercial department. Walker’s main areas of emphasis focus on corporate, commercial and regulatory matters. He is the former executive vice president of Bank of Forest. There, as well as serving as the bank’s general counsel, he also served as its COO, CFO and CIO. Before his experience with Bank of Forest, Walker was engaged in private practice in Jackson with a focus on the financial services industry.
Walker is a CPA and received a bachelor of accountancy in 1999 and a master’s of accountancy in 2000 from Mississippi State University and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2004. He is also a 2014 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'