Thomas E. Walker Jr. joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
Thomas E. Walker Jr. has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC as a member in the firm’s commercial department. Walker’s main areas of emphasis focus on corporate, commercial and regulatory matters. He is the former executive vice president of Bank of Forest. There, as well as serving as the bank’s general counsel, he also served as its COO, CFO and CIO. Before his experience with Bank of Forest, Walker was engaged in private practice in Jackson with a focus on the financial services industry.
Walker is a CPA and received a bachelor of accountancy in 1999 and a master’s of accountancy in 2000 from Mississippi State University and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2004. He is also a 2014 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option