Thomas E. Walker Jr. joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
Thomas E. Walker Jr. has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC as a member in the firm’s commercial department. Walker’s main areas of emphasis focus on corporate, commercial and regulatory matters. He is the former executive vice president of Bank of Forest. There, as well as serving as the bank’s general counsel, he also served as its COO, CFO and CIO. Before his experience with Bank of Forest, Walker was engaged in private practice in Jackson with a focus on the financial services industry.
Walker is a CPA and received a bachelor of accountancy in 1999 and a master’s of accountancy in 2000 from Mississippi State University and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2004. He is also a 2014 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions