Thomas E. Walker Jr. joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
Thomas E. Walker Jr. has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC as a member in the firm’s commercial department. Walker’s main areas of emphasis focus on corporate, commercial and regulatory matters. He is the former executive vice president of Bank of Forest. There, as well as serving as the bank’s general counsel, he also served as its COO, CFO and CIO. Before his experience with Bank of Forest, Walker was engaged in private practice in Jackson with a focus on the financial services industry.
Walker is a CPA and received a bachelor of accountancy in 1999 and a master’s of accountancy in 2000 from Mississippi State University and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2004. He is also a 2014 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics