Thomas E. Walker Jr. joins Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes
Thomas E. Walker Jr. has joined Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC as a member in the firm’s commercial department. Walker’s main areas of emphasis focus on corporate, commercial and regulatory matters. He is the former executive vice president of Bank of Forest. There, as well as serving as the bank’s general counsel, he also served as its COO, CFO and CIO. Before his experience with Bank of Forest, Walker was engaged in private practice in Jackson with a focus on the financial services industry.
Walker is a CPA and received a bachelor of accountancy in 1999 and a master’s of accountancy in 2000 from Mississippi State University and his juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi in 2004. He is also a 2014 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life