BancorpSouth adding to Louisiana footprint with loan production office
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 25,2014
Tags: BancorpSouth Bank, BancorpSouth Inc., BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc., bank banking, Don Morris, finance, financial institution, Lake Chales, loan, loan production office, Russell Pawlowski, Tammy Murchison
TUPELO — BancorpSouth Bank, subsidiary of BancorpSouth Inc., has opened a loan production office in Lake Charles, Louisiana, expanding the bank’s footprint in Southwest Louisiana.
BancorpSouth’s Lake Charles office is located at 4660 Lake Street and provides commercial, real estate construction, and residential mortgage lending, together with a range of related banking services.
Russell Pawlowski, president of BancorpSouth’s Lake Charles market, is a veteran commercial banker having served as a commercial loan officer in the Lake Charles office of a national financial services company, and most recently as a commercial banker for a local Lake Charles bank.
Don Morris, first vice president, is a Lake Charles native and a McNeese State University alumnus. He began his banking career in Houston, Texas, and most recently served with a national financial services company in Lake Charles.
Tammy Murchison, senior loan administration assistant, is also a Lake Charles native and a graduate of Sowela Technical Community College, having previously served with two other Southwest Louisiana banks.
BancorpSouth currently operates 22 full-service Louisiana banking locations with approximately $920 million in net loans and $911 million in total deposits. The bank currently serves 14 Louisiana markets, including Shreveport/Bossier City, Monroe/West Monroe/Ruston/Rayville, Lafayette/New Iberia/Broussard, Baton Rouge/Prairieville/Denham Springs and Alexandria/Pineville.
BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc. has Louisiana offices in Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Hammond, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Metairie and Shreveport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur