FNC launches modernized version of AppraisalPort
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2014
OXFORD — Mortgage technology firm FNC Inc. has released a new version of its own product, AppraisalPort.
“The new AppraisalPort platform is completely modernized. It’s one of the more advanced sites you’ll see, definitely in our industry and I believe in the technology world in general,” said Jon Fisher, managing director of product management at FNC.
Appraisers, appraisal firms and appraisal management companies use AppraisalPort to receive orders from lenders, manage the orders and then submit completed appraisal reports back to their lender clients. These processes remain in the new version, but after almost a full year in development, AppraisalPort now has updated color schemes, new intuitive icons and everything is larger and easier to read on simplified screens.
“It was built with a focus on the user experience,” Fisher said. “It has a responsive design that operates more fluidly, is more intuitive and offers more visual indicators to ease navigation throughout the site.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money