FNC launches modernized version of AppraisalPort
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2014
OXFORD — Mortgage technology firm FNC Inc. has released a new version of its own product, AppraisalPort.
“The new AppraisalPort platform is completely modernized. It’s one of the more advanced sites you’ll see, definitely in our industry and I believe in the technology world in general,” said Jon Fisher, managing director of product management at FNC.
Appraisers, appraisal firms and appraisal management companies use AppraisalPort to receive orders from lenders, manage the orders and then submit completed appraisal reports back to their lender clients. These processes remain in the new version, but after almost a full year in development, AppraisalPort now has updated color schemes, new intuitive icons and everything is larger and easier to read on simplified screens.
“It was built with a focus on the user experience,” Fisher said. “It has a responsive design that operates more fluidly, is more intuitive and offers more visual indicators to ease navigation throughout the site.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending