FNC launches modernized version of AppraisalPort
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2014
OXFORD — Mortgage technology firm FNC Inc. has released a new version of its own product, AppraisalPort.
“The new AppraisalPort platform is completely modernized. It’s one of the more advanced sites you’ll see, definitely in our industry and I believe in the technology world in general,” said Jon Fisher, managing director of product management at FNC.
Appraisers, appraisal firms and appraisal management companies use AppraisalPort to receive orders from lenders, manage the orders and then submit completed appraisal reports back to their lender clients. These processes remain in the new version, but after almost a full year in development, AppraisalPort now has updated color schemes, new intuitive icons and everything is larger and easier to read on simplified screens.
“It was built with a focus on the user experience,” Fisher said. “It has a responsive design that operates more fluidly, is more intuitive and offers more visual indicators to ease navigation throughout the site.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey