FNC launches modernized version of AppraisalPort
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2014
OXFORD — Mortgage technology firm FNC Inc. has released a new version of its own product, AppraisalPort.
“The new AppraisalPort platform is completely modernized. It’s one of the more advanced sites you’ll see, definitely in our industry and I believe in the technology world in general,” said Jon Fisher, managing director of product management at FNC.
Appraisers, appraisal firms and appraisal management companies use AppraisalPort to receive orders from lenders, manage the orders and then submit completed appraisal reports back to their lender clients. These processes remain in the new version, but after almost a full year in development, AppraisalPort now has updated color schemes, new intuitive icons and everything is larger and easier to read on simplified screens.
“It was built with a focus on the user experience,” Fisher said. “It has a responsive design that operates more fluidly, is more intuitive and offers more visual indicators to ease navigation throughout the site.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports