Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2014
GREENVILLE — Tropicana Entertainment Inc. is ahead of schedule to complete construction of its multi-million dollar expansion at its Trop Greenville property.
The expansion is expected to Oct. 10.
The development will introduce new table games and 300 more slot machines as well as Max & Erma’s, a full-service casual dining restaurant chain that will open its first Mississippi location at Trop Greenville.
The expansion will also include a new VIP Lounge, live entertainment area open to the casino floor and the construction of a 140-space underground parking garage, which would be a first for the city of Greenville.
Roscoe Greene, general manager of Trop Greenville, said, “This expansion marks our property’s evolution into a complete casino resort experience. We would also like to thank Mayor Cox and the City of Greenville for supporting the project and allowing Tropicana to develop and create jobs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma