Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2014
GREENVILLE — Tropicana Entertainment Inc. is ahead of schedule to complete construction of its multi-million dollar expansion at its Trop Greenville property.
The expansion is expected to Oct. 10.
The development will introduce new table games and 300 more slot machines as well as Max & Erma’s, a full-service casual dining restaurant chain that will open its first Mississippi location at Trop Greenville.
The expansion will also include a new VIP Lounge, live entertainment area open to the casino floor and the construction of a 140-space underground parking garage, which would be a first for the city of Greenville.
Roscoe Greene, general manager of Trop Greenville, said, “This expansion marks our property’s evolution into a complete casino resort experience. We would also like to thank Mayor Cox and the City of Greenville for supporting the project and allowing Tropicana to develop and create jobs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal