Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 26,2014
GREENVILLE — Tropicana Entertainment Inc. is ahead of schedule to complete construction of its multi-million dollar expansion at its Trop Greenville property.
The expansion is expected to Oct. 10.
The development will introduce new table games and 300 more slot machines as well as Max & Erma’s, a full-service casual dining restaurant chain that will open its first Mississippi location at Trop Greenville.
The expansion will also include a new VIP Lounge, live entertainment area open to the casino floor and the construction of a 140-space underground parking garage, which would be a first for the city of Greenville.
Roscoe Greene, general manager of Trop Greenville, said, “This expansion marks our property’s evolution into a complete casino resort experience. We would also like to thank Mayor Cox and the City of Greenville for supporting the project and allowing Tropicana to develop and create jobs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015