PriorityOne buys mortgage lending offices; forms ‘Delta Division’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2014
MAGEE — PriorityOne Bank has acquired new mortgage lending offices in Greenwood and Greenville, which have been dubbed the “Delta Division” of PriorityOne Mortgage.
These offices will give PriorityOne Mortgage the ability to service cities and towns in the Delta region of Mississippi.
Robert J. Barnes, president and CEO of PriorityOne Bank, said, “We are excited about the growth our Mortgage Department has seen over the past few years and even more pleased with the acquisition of these new mortgage lending offices.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues