PriorityOne buys mortgage lending offices; forms ‘Delta Division’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2014
MAGEE — PriorityOne Bank has acquired new mortgage lending offices in Greenwood and Greenville, which have been dubbed the “Delta Division” of PriorityOne Mortgage.
These offices will give PriorityOne Mortgage the ability to service cities and towns in the Delta region of Mississippi.
Robert J. Barnes, president and CEO of PriorityOne Bank, said, “We are excited about the growth our Mortgage Department has seen over the past few years and even more pleased with the acquisition of these new mortgage lending offices.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal