PriorityOne buys mortgage lending offices; forms ‘Delta Division’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2014
MAGEE — PriorityOne Bank has acquired new mortgage lending offices in Greenwood and Greenville, which have been dubbed the “Delta Division” of PriorityOne Mortgage.
These offices will give PriorityOne Mortgage the ability to service cities and towns in the Delta region of Mississippi.
Robert J. Barnes, president and CEO of PriorityOne Bank, said, “We are excited about the growth our Mortgage Department has seen over the past few years and even more pleased with the acquisition of these new mortgage lending offices.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87