PriorityOne buys mortgage lending offices; forms ‘Delta Division’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2014
MAGEE — PriorityOne Bank has acquired new mortgage lending offices in Greenwood and Greenville, which have been dubbed the “Delta Division” of PriorityOne Mortgage.
These offices will give PriorityOne Mortgage the ability to service cities and towns in the Delta region of Mississippi.
Robert J. Barnes, president and CEO of PriorityOne Bank, said, “We are excited about the growth our Mortgage Department has seen over the past few years and even more pleased with the acquisition of these new mortgage lending offices.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending