PriorityOne buys mortgage lending offices; forms ‘Delta Division’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 27,2014
MAGEE — PriorityOne Bank has acquired new mortgage lending offices in Greenwood and Greenville, which have been dubbed the “Delta Division” of PriorityOne Mortgage.
These offices will give PriorityOne Mortgage the ability to service cities and towns in the Delta region of Mississippi.
Robert J. Barnes, president and CEO of PriorityOne Bank, said, “We are excited about the growth our Mortgage Department has seen over the past few years and even more pleased with the acquisition of these new mortgage lending offices.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders