Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing ‘market pressures’
by MBJ Staff
Published: August 28,2014
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. has released financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2015.
Company-wide, net revenue for the quarter was $241.6 million, compared to $238.0 million in the prior year quarter, and consolidated adjusted EBITDA was $43.7 million, compared to $41.9 million in the same quarter of the prior fiscal year
However, Isle of Capri’s net revenues in Mississippi decreased $0.8 million to $24.9 million, and adjusted EBITDA was consistent with prior year at $2.8 million. In Lula, the gaming company improved its adjusted EBITDA by over 30 percent and margins by over 400 basis points, which Isle of Capri attributed primarily to a more targeted marketing program and profit improvement initiatives.
Isle of Capri reported that Natchez and Vicksburg “continue to experience market pressures from competition and economic conditions.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot