Philip Gunn named vice chair of Southern Legislative Conference
Delegates to the 68th Annual Meeting of the Southern Legislative Conference (SLC), the Southern Office of The Council of State Governments, have unanimously elected Speaker Philip Gunn of Mississippi vice chair of the Conference. As vice chair of the SLC, Gunn will assist the chair in executing the activities of the Conference, guide the Conference in policy deliberations and serve as liaison to the House and Senate leaders of the member states.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson