Egg producer Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has elected Adolphus “Dolph” B. Baker as president and CEO. He succeeds Fred Adams Jr. as CEO. The Jackson-based company says Adams will continue as board chairman. Baker has been president and COO of Cal-Maine since Jan. 1997. He has been with the company since 1986. Baker is currently a […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Adolphus “Dolph” B. Baker’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public