A Mississippi State University poultry sciences associate professor was recognized by the National Chicken Council for his research contributions. Alex Corzo received the council’s Broiler Research Award for research work that has positively impacted the broiler industry. An eight-year veteran of the university, Corzo is a scientist with the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station. […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Alex Corzo’
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson’s Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant’s desk
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Senate balks at bill to force new state testing competition
- Bryant says he will sign public hospital transparency bill