Stockholders of Southern Ag Credit recently re-elected Glen D. Herrin of Purvis and elected Bryan Scott Bell of Lena to the cooperative’s board of directors. Herrin was first elected to the board in 2009. He is a manager and vice president of the Purvis-based Southgate Timber Company. Herrin has served on the board of trustees […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Bryan Scott Bell’
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world