The Greenville-based firm was founded by W.A. Percy in 1861. Its associates have included LeRoy Percy, Williams Alexander Percy, Fred C. DeLong Jr. and Roy D. Campbell Jr. Campbell DeLong serves clients in federal district and bankruptcy courts at the Greenville site, in state and federal courts across the state, the U.S. Court of Appeals […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Campbell DeLong’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public