Posts Tagged ‘candle’

MSU begins repairs on dorm that burned over the weekend

STARKVILLE — Mississippi State University officials say repairs are beginning immediately on a women’s dormitory that was damaged by a Sunday night fire that appears to have been started by a candle burning in one of the rooms. The university said nobody was injured, but more than 150 students stayed elsewhere Sunday night after a […] [...]

Wicks’n’More candle factory goes up in flames

MOOREVILLE — A candle factory in Northeast Mississippi has been destroyed by fire. The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports the Wicks’n’More factory in Mooreville burned yesterday morning. Mooreville firefighters, along with help from other volunteer departments, fought the blaze from around 2 a.m. until 9 a.m. yesterday. Mooreville Fire Chief Ron White says the building […] [...]

Recent Posts

Polls

How ready is your business for health care reform?

View Results

The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.

Loading ... Loading ...

Recent Comments