Source: Tennessee Valley Authority KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) is adding more wind energy to its power generation mix with a contract to buy up to 201 megawatts of renewable energy from a Kansas wind farm. The 20-year agreement with Caney River Wind Project LLC will deliver wind power to the TVA […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Caney River Wind Project’
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Chinese delegation coming to Tupelo Furniture Market
- Holly Springs Elvis “museum” to be auctioned off Jan 31
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?