CORINTH and BOONEVILLE — Forrest Memorial Park of Corinth and Oaklawn Memorial Park of Booneville have been ordered to cease and desist with all sales of pre-need goods and services to the public. “We are in the early stages of reviewing the books and records of these two cemeteries. Our examiners have already have statements […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘cease and desist order’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public