Posts Tagged ‘compensation costs’

Average compensation costs exceed $27 per hour

by Wally Northway Published: March 12,2010

Tags: compensation costs, employee benefits, employer costs, wages and salaries

Private industry employers spent an average of $27.42 per hour worked for total employee compensation in Dec. 2009, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports. Wages and salaries averaged $19.41 per hour worked and accounted for 70.8 percent of these costs, while benefits averaged $8.00 and accounted for the remaining 29.2 percent. Total compensation costs […] [...]

Recent Posts

Polls

How ready is your business for health care reform?

View Results

The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.

Loading ... Loading ...

Recent Comments