Prices for construction materials and supplies were up 1.3 percent in January, according to the February 18 producer price index (PPI) report by the U.S. Labor Department. Year-over-year, construction materials prices are up 1.6 percent. Iron and steel prices jumped 4.7 percent for the month and are up 5.9 percent since last January, the first […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘costs’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public