TYLERTOWN — The sewing machines are running again in Tylertown. Brigade Manufacturing Inc. is leasing the former Magnolia Garment factory and making uniforms for the military. Brigade president Alton Spurlock tells The Enterprise-Journal that the company has 30 employees, and the long-term goal is to employ 250 to 300. Spurlock said the company decided to […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘cut and sew’
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson’s Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant’s desk
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Senate balks at bill to force new state testing competition
- Bryant says he will sign public hospital transparency bill