Jackson — Attorney General Jim Hood announced that DISH Network, LLC, will pay $5.991 million to settle consumer protection allegations with attorneys general in 46 states. Mississippi is expected to receive $125,000 of the total settlement for attorney’s fees and other costs of investigation and litigation and/or for future public protection purposes such as consumer […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘DISH Network’
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- State’s key economic indicators show slight strengthening