If it’s toxic, you’re vested in it. That’s the rule shaping up as part of the Dodd-Frank reform law. The measure mandates that regulators develop rules requiring any securitizer to retain at least 5 percent of the credit risk for any asset that is securitized and sold, transferred, or conveyed to a third party. The […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Dodd-Frank’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public