A national economist told the 2009 IHL Economic Outlook Conference that the U.S. recession probably ended in June, that there will be bounceback in the second half of 2009 and that the expectation is for a prolonged U-shaped recovery. Dr. Nigel Gault, chief U.S. economist at IHS Global Insight, pointed out to business, education and finance […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Economic Outlook Conference’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public