JACKSON — With over 400 million users on Facebook, and one of the largest social networks, the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announces their launch of a Traffic Safety Page on Facebook. The new page, titled “MSDOT Traffic Safety”, allows the agency to reach an expanded audience on the popular social networking site. It is […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Facebook’
by Stephen McDill Published: February 8,2010
Social networking websites are fast becoming the new water cooler of the Information Age and universities are latching onto them as a unique and critical part of marketing their institution, interfacing with students and attracting prospects to their classrooms. When Belhaven College in Jackson announced that it would be changing its name […] [...]
by MBJ Newswires Published: July 27,2009
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. is now utilizing the social networking tools Facebook and Twitter to make information about its real estate collateral management solutions and analytics more easily accessible to potential clients. On FNC’s Facebook page, visitors will find pictures, information about FNC and announcements about the company. Twitter provides FNC followers […] [...]
- Wallace Construction begins bridge replacement in Jones County
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Entergy Corporation ups earnings expectations
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Wallace Construction begins bridge replacement in Jones County | Black in Mississippi on Wallace Construction begins bridge replacement in Jones County
- Luxury Car Market: The Key Factor In China Is A Nonstarter In The U.s. – Forbes | It is great to see everyone at my page on Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S. | Black in Mississippi on Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Sawtimber and pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain | Forest Business Network on Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Entergy Corporation ups earnings expectations | Black in Mississippi on Entergy Corporation ups earnings expectations