Source: FNC press release OXFORD — Economists from a real estate technology company have found that although the cost of the tax credit to taxpayers was $23 billion, the federal first-time home buyer’s tax credit has brought stability to home prices in most states. Current home prices nationwide would be 10% lower and falling if […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘First Time Home Buyer’s Tax Credit’
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- State’s key economic indicators show slight strengthening