GREENWOOD — The Greenwood Leflore Airport’s current control tower was originally built to be a temporary facility. That was 20 years ago. The airport is finally getting a new control tower. Airport manager Bardin Redditt told WXVT-TV the airport’s 12-foot tower is obsolete. The new tower will be 75 feet tall. That will enable air […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Flintco Companies Inc.’
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world